Thursday, July 18, 2013

Crossfit Southie




Man. I don't know about you guys, but I love Boston! I am not a southie, but have visited this great city a few times and it never gets old! This city claimes two crossfit boxes that sport an online store for affiliate apparel. The first one is Crossfit Southie!

Here is a link to their online store that sports a TON of great looking gear, including my favorite Crossfit Southie headband! Prices on shipping is a tad on the highside cause they obviously just do a set shipping price. Shipping a tiny headband does not cost $7 to ship (more like less than $2 if you use ups ground shipping), but if you don't live in the Boston area then you must pay the price! Their gear is still worth it, I think!












Enjoy,
Jeremiah

No comments:

Post a Comment